Absorb the Colors of life Scrapbook Layout (2014)

Here is a two page layout I did of my cat Reese.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout.


Here is page one of the two page layout. I have a border that
was cut using my Silhouette Cameo at 1 1/4""H x 8 1/2"W.
The square patterned layout is 5 3/4" x 8 3/4".

This cluster was made using different die cuts. The scallop circle was
a punch apart from Tuesday Morning, the file tag was cut
using my Silhouette as was the arrow.

The journaling card is a Cat's Life Project Life 3" x 4" card. I used a
clip from Smash on the project life card. The title is Dear Lizzy Lark Thickers.

This polaroid was cut using my Silhouette. The large polaroids
are cut at 4"H and the small polaroids are cut at 3"H.

This cluster is cut from my Silhouette. I purchased the polaroid
 frames from the Silhouette store.I set a pink pattern behind the yellow polaroid.
These are 3"H. I also cut an arrow from the Silhouette store.
The purple scallop is cut using a scallop scissors.

This scallop circle is cut using my Silhouette. It is 2"H. I used
Firefly vellum phrase stickers that I purchased from Big Lots.
I put the vellum sticker on white cardstock and cut around it. 

Here is page two of the two page layout. All layers on this layout
are pretty much the same as the first page, but placed in a different area.

This border was cut using the Silhouette. 

This phrase is from a Firefly vellum phrase sticker pad.
The scallop circle is from Silhouette at 2"H. 

These polaroids and arrow is cut from Silhouette store. 

All the die cuts pictured here are from the Silhouette store except the green
scallop circle. The scallop circle was a punch apart that I purchased from Tuesday Morning.

The polaroid is from the Silhouette store and is cut at 4"H.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7