Fifth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a fifth grade layout I did for my niece and great nephew.
I used paper from K Company and a Creative
 Scrappers sketch # 261 by Kristine Davidson.
The red layer is 7" x 9". The strips are 1/2" x 8 1/2".
The banners are 7.70" x 1 1/2" and are cut using the Silhouette.

I cut this from the 8" x 8" Mambi paper pad from Me & My Big Ideas
for my title.  I used a corner rounder punch to round the corners.

I cut a small strip of a green pattern and used the notebook border punch.
I have a cluster of stickers that I used from Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.

This is a cluster of stars that I put at the bottom right of the layout.
The stars are Reminisce die cut stickers.

I also cut another small green strip and punched with notebook border punch and put at the
bottom of the layout. I used a school project life journaling card. It fits under the photo mat.

The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7