Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 9 and 10

Here is a two page layout I made using Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The white layer is cut at 5" x 10 1/2". The border strip on the left is a cut apart.
Set in some of the squares printed on the paper I set metal stickers inside.
One photo mat is double matted and the bottom mat is 5 1/2" x 4"
 while the other photo mats are 5 1/4' x 3 3/4".

This tag is a punch apart and a orange ribbon is tied in a knot.

These two small tags are punch aparts as well. I have the left side of the
tag set on a small square that is also a punch apart. I have put a safety pin through the tag.

These green patterns are cut at 1 1/4" x 1 3/4". I stamped them using my
Versamark and a patterned stamp that came in the kit.

Here is page two of this two page layout.
I have one large photo mat double matted. The bottom mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 4"
and the top mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I have small mats that are cut at
2 1/2" x 2 3/4". I have two border cut aparts set down the center of the page. I have
a border cut apart set down the right of the page under the small photo mats.
The while layer is cut at 3 1/4" x 10 1/2".


I have a punch apart set at the bottom of the layout and a large orange
brad set to the left of the punch apart. I have set some metal brads in a few places on the layout.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7