Five Years Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page layout I did for my great nephew.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of this two page layout.
I have three photo mats on this page and they are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". 

I cut this circle with the Silhouette and it is 5", but I set it off the page
then cut off what was hanging off the edge. I made the title using the Silhouette.
"Five" is 1" and the offset is 1 1/2" and "years" is 1 1/2" and the offset is 2".

All the patterns are from my scrap drawer. The squares are 1 3/4" using a square paper punch.
I used my zig zag Sew Easy and embroidery floss to stitch on this layout. I did
a border along the left side of the layout using the patterned squares.

I cut these fishtail banners using my scissors. 

Here is the second page of this two page layout. On this
layout I used the pattern squares for the bottom half of the layout.
I also used scraps and the Sew Easy using the zig zag attachment.

The two photo mats on the ends are 2 1/2" x 3" while
 the photo mat in the middle is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

I also cut a 5" circle and set it in the bottom right corner and cut off the excess
that overhang over the edge of the layout. I cut the train
 and tracks at 2" using the Cricut and New Arrival cartridge.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7