Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

Here is a two page layout I made using Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
I have two photo mats double matted.  The bottom mat is
5 1/2" x 4" and the top mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". The top photo mat has a
 pattern on it made using a background stamp from the kit.
I have two small photo mats to the left of the layout that are 1 3/4" x 1 3/4".
I stamped a pattern on it using a wood grain patterned stamp from the kit and Versamark.

I have used large orange brads from the kit. I also stamped a sentiment
using a Fiskars stamp set. I have two small mats also stamped using
a wood grain stamp and Versamark and they are 1 1/4" x 1 1/4".

Here is a close up of the small mats, so you can see the details in the stamps design.

This title "brilliant" was stamped using a font from my stash.

This green border at the bottom of the layout is made
using different inks and a stencil.  It is 8 1/2" x 4".

This is the second page of this two page layout.
The square patterned layer is cut at 6 3/4" x 10 1/2".
I have a double matted photo mat. The bottom mat is
4" x 5 1/2" and the top mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
These mats were cut to fit inside the printed squares in this patterned paper.
The photo mats are cut at 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". 

This journaling card is a cut apart. I attached a green ribbon and
safety pin from the kit to the top left corner.
I have put three white brads also from the kit to the left side of the journaling card.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7