Four Years Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page layout I did for my great nephew's scrapbook.
I used K Company papers which is from my stash.
I used cuts from my Silhouette and Fiskars stamp sets.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. At the bottom of the photo mats
are two circles that are cut at 5" and 4" using the Silhouette. The diamond
mat at the bottom of the layout is cut at 5" from the Silhouette store and
 I set patterned paper behind the diamonds. The photo mats are double matted.
The bottom mat is 3 3/4" x 4 1/4" and the top mat is 3 1/2" x 4".

This diamond border is from Silhouette store and cut at 1" x 8".
I also have used Prima flowers in the corner of the photo mat.
I put sparkle brads in the center of the large flowers.
At the top of the photo mats is a small border that is cut with the Silhouette. 

The polaroid frames are cut from a square. I stamped "adore" using Fiskars baby stamp set.
I set a pattern paper under the polaroid frame that is 2 3/4" x 2 1/4".

The title is made using Silhouette designer edition and font on my
computer. "4 years" is cut at 3" and the offset is 4".  I set a small
scallop circle cut from Silhouette at 2". I also used Prima flowers
at each side of the title and used glitter brads in the center of the large flowers.

I cut a variety of different size strips to use as journaling strips.

On second page of this layout is a green pattern that I used on the first page, but I used a school
paper border punch by Fiskars to punch a border into it and put under the photo mat on second page.
I also used Prima flowers in the corner of the photo mat and set glitter brads in the center of the large flowers.

There are two photo mats that are double matted. The bottom mat is
3 3/4" x 4 1/4" and the top mats are 3 1/2" x 4". I also have a diamond border set
at the bottom of the photo mats that was cut using my Silhouette and is cut at 1" x 8".
This cluster at the bottom right is done using several different types of embellishments.
I used another piece of that green pattern that a border was punch in using Fiskars school
paper border punch.I used a ticket stamp and stamped two tickets that I set on top
of the green pattern. I also cut a large scallop circle using Silhouette at 4" and phrase
 stamp is from Fiskars baby stamp set. I have a tag that was cut using Silhouette.
I also used a stamp to make the small scallop circle and hearts. I also
used Prima flowers with glitter brads set in the center of the large flowers.

Here is a square I used to make a polaroid frame. I used the Fiskars baby stamp set
to stamp the word "miracle" at the bottom of the frame.
  I set a pattern paper under the polaroid frame that is 2 3/4" x 2 1/4".
I used Prima flowers in the corner of the polaroid frame and glitter brads in the center of the large flowers.


Click below to view the YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7