Dream Big Follow Your Heart Scrapbook Layout (2014)

I have used paper from my stash. I was trying to get rid of old papers.
The pink layer is cut at 7" x 6 3/4".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used tags from Crate Paper On Trend. I cut them in half and used the bottom half
of the tags at the bottom of the layout. I tied pink twine from The Twinery
around two of the tags. I put sequins from my stash around the layout. 

I have a fishtail die cut that I cut using my scissors. I have a "dream big"
vellum sticker that was from a Firefly Vellum Phrase sticker pack.
I used flowers from Prima and butterfly paper punch.
I set drywall tape behind the embellishments.

My picture mats are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I wrapped pink twine around the
photo mats and then tied a bow.  I used homemade mists. 

Here is a look at the bottom of the tags that I placed at the bottom of the layout.
I used homemade mists and sequins here as well. I also used pearl
watercolors to outline all the tags, die cuts and photo mats.

The "follow your heart" sticker is from Firefly Phrase Vellum sticker pack. I cut
the fishtail banner using a scissors. I also used drywall tape behind the embellishments
and Prima flowers I purchased from Tuesday Morning.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7