Time For A Paws Scrapbook Layout (2014)

This is a one page layout I completed using Cats and Dogs paper purchased
 from Big Lots.I also used A Dog's Life project life card along with some
 sticker from Sandylion and Oh, Snap.  I also used some wood veneers.
I used my Silhouette and Annabelle's font for my title.
The title measures at 2" x 5 1/4".
The word print layer is cut at 4 3/4" x 5 1/2", diamond printed layer is
5 3/4" x 5 1/2", and the polka dot layer is cut at 3 1/4" x 5 1/2".

This title I made using Annabelle font that I downloaded to my computer and I used the
dog from Scrapping Bug Designs A Boy and His Dog die cut set. I welded the dog to the title
and then I did a offset. I also used the print and cut feature on the Silhouette.
I used a dog bed sticker from Sandylion stickers that I bought from Scrapbook.com.

I used a cut apart from the paper pad and I also did
 a zigzag stitch using the Sew Easy.

This picture mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". 

I used a project life card. It is A Dog's Life journaling card. I used
a Oh, Snap tag, circle and fish tail stickers. I used heart and arrow
wood veneers. I also used paw print sticker from Sandylion.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7