Friends Til The End Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

This is a two page layout I made for a girl. The die cuts
are from Scrapping Bug Designs die cut set Friends til the end.
The paper is from the Spring Fling paper pack.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout. I have a green layer set
behind the title and journaling card. The top layer is 7" x 1 1/2" while
the bottom layer is 4 3/4" x 1 3/4".  The pink polka dot layer behind the
photo mats is 8 1/2" x 6". 

These die cuts at the top are print and cut. The title is 3"H,
pooh is 3"H, and piglet is 3 1/2"H,

I cut this journaling card with my Silhouette. It is
3 3/4"H, but I cut it in half. The other die cuts are print and cut.
Roo is 3 1/2"H and Eeyore is 3 1/2"H.

I have two photo mats that are 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". A ribbon is
 wrapped around the photo mat and attached to the back.
I tied a knot in the center of the photo mat.
I added homemade enamel dots made from pony beads around the layout.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have added several different layers to this page.
The top green layer is 7" x 1 1/2" and the bottom green layer
 is 4 3/4" x 1 3/4". The pink polka dot layer under the
photo mats is 8 1/2" x 6". 

The circle embellishment is a stamp from my stash and the
"you're beautiful" is a cut apart from the Spring Fling paper pad.
I added homemade enamel dots around the embellishments.

"Friends" is another cut apart from the Spring Fling paper pad.
Rabbit is 3 1/2"H and Tigger is 3 1/2"H. They are print and cut as well.
I used homemade enamel dots around the embellishments.

There are two photo mats that are 3 3/4"x 5 1/4". I wrapped
ribbon from my stash around the photo mat and then tied a knot in the center.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7