One In A Melon Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

Here is a two page layout I did using Scrapping Bug Designs One in a Melon die cut set.
Instead of piecing these die cuts together I did a print and cut instead.
I used paper from the Spring Fling paper pad.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The paper pretty much embellishes the page for me, so not much is needed. 

I cut the title at 4 1/2"H and the bear holding a slice of watermelon is cut at 3"H.
The bear holding the watermelon is a purchase from the Silhouette store.

I have two small photo mats that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I have a ribbon from my stash wrapped around the
photo mat with a knot tied in the middle.
This is the second page of the two page layout.

This little bear holding a watermelon is a print and cut using
Scrapping Bug Designs die cut set and is 4"H.

This standing bear die cut is from Scrapping Bug Designs die cut set, but
 did a print and cut instead of paper piecing and it is cut at 4"H.

I have two large photo mats on this page.that are 3 3/4" x 4 1/4".  I
wrapped a ribbon around the photo mat and then tied a knot.
I used a Show and Tell journaling card from Pebbles.
I cut another small bear holding a watermelon. I glued her to a
small strip of cardstock and attached that to the back of the journaling
card, so that way you can grab a hold of the die cut to easily slide the card out.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7