There He Blows Scrapbook Layout (2014)

This is a one page layout I made of my dog Zeke. This was during hurricane Charley.
Zeke insisted he go outside in the middle of the storm.
The background paper is from Ki Memories Enchanting paper pad.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I have three strips cut from scraps that came from Dogs and Cats paper pad.
They are 11"L, but the width of the strips are uneven. I have a brown cardstock set behind the photo
mat that is 5 1/2"W and I ripped the bottom of the cardstock, so it is uneven.

I cut a border into peach cardstock, but then cut a small piece off to fit under the file
folder tag that is a Colorbok punch apart. I added a rub on to the top of the file folder
label and then added a small jewel to the center of the flowers. To the top left corner of the picture
I have a swirl that was cut using my Cricut. It cut three holes towards the top of the swirl, so I put
jewels to cover the holes. I added three floral rub ons and added a jewel to the center.

This picture is matted onto a 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" photo mat. I used the
remainder of the border strip that was used on the file folder tag above
the picture at the bottom of the picture across the brown layer.

Here to the right of the picture I added another swirl with
 jewels and three rub on flowers with jewels in the center.

I used three different font stickers for this title. "There" is Sunset Thickers,
"he" is Snap Typeset stickers, and "blows" is Momenta flocked puffy stickers.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7