Lovely Day Scrapbook Layout

This is a one page layout I created with no ideas in mind.
I made a background using Gesso and a stencil.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The scallop border is a punch apart from Colorbok. The aqua polka dot pattern
 is a punch apart border I purchased from Tuesday Morning and I cut it in half.
 The chevron die cut is cut using the Silhouette at 1 1/2"H.
The polaroid and jar die cuts are from 5th and Frolic and Neapolitan collection I
purchased at Tuesday Morning as well. I had some pearl enamel dots
I purchased at Big Lots and I used them on top of the polaroid frame.

This bottom cluster uses about the same die cuts as the top cluster.
The scallop border is a Colorbok punch apart and the aqua polka dot is a border from
a punch apart kit from Tuesday Morning. It is the other half of the other one  in the top cluster.
The chevron die cut is from Silhouette cut at 1 1/2"H. The jar and polaroid
die cuts are from 5th and Frolic and Neapolitan collection I got from Tuesday Morning.
They were cut aparts inside the paper pack of those collections.
I used pearl enamel dots that I purchased from Big Lots.

The leaf pattern layer is cut at 8 1/2" x 7". The photo mats are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I have a journaling card from the Lucky Charms collection. I cut it in half so I could set some
above and below the photo mats and leave enough room to journal.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7