Fresh Squeezed Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

Here is a two page layout I did using Scrapping Bug Designs die cut set.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

The lemon layer is cut at 4 1/2" x 11". 

The title is cut at 2"H. 

The photo mats are double matted. The bottom mat is 4" x 5 1/2" and the top
mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I used a ribbon from my stash and wrapped it around the top
photo mat. I have two small photo mats that are double matted as well.
The bottom mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the top mat is 3 1/4"x 3 1/4".
Those photo mats have a ribbon wrapped around them also.

This little bear is cut at 5"H from Scrapping Bug Designs Die cut set.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
The checkered pattern is cut at 4 1/2" x 11".
The large photo mats are double matted.
The bottom photo mat is 4" x 5 1/2" and the top photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

The title is cut at 1 3/4"H.

I have a small photo mat that is double matted.
The bottom mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the top mat is 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
The bear holding the lemon and standing behind the photo mat is cut at 4"H.
This bear holding the lemon slice is cut at 4"H. I used my white gel pen to
make the details in their eyes and nose. I used red chalk to make her some rosy cheeks.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7