Barking News Scrapbook Layout (2014)

Here is a layout I did of my bulldog's first birthday.
I used papers from my stash, Silhouette, and project life card.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout, I have used my Silhouette
to cut the scallop border. I also used some gray polka dot washi tape
and put it on yellow cardstock, so that way the dots are yellow.

"barking" is Sunset Thickers and "news" is Mosaic Metal Thickers.

I used several different items in this cluster. I cut a banner out of green cardstock using my scissors.
I have a yellow tag that was a punch apart from Colorbok. I also have a file folder tag
that was a punch apart from Colorbok. I have heart wood veneers purchased from
Hobby Lobby. I also got the "party" from Firefly vellum phrase sticker pack.
I  used pink twine from The Twinery and just twisted it around my finger then glued it down.

This is a Dog's Life Project Life card that I am going to use for journaling.
I added a subtitle that is Typeset Cosmo Cricket stickers. I have a tag and file
folder tag that is a punch apart from Colorbok. I used the same pink
twine as in the cluster at the top. I used "today" from Firefly vellum phrase stickers. 
I have two photo mats on this page that are 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". I have two photos
to the right of the layout, but those got cut off and the other half is on the second page.

This is the second page of the two page layout.

This cluster is the same as the first page. I cut the fishtail banner using my scissors.
The tag and file folder tag is a punch apart from the Colorbok. I used
wood veneers and "goofy" is from Firefly vellum phrase sticker pack.
I used pink twine from The Twinery and wrapped it around my finger then adhered it to the page.

I have a tag and a file folder tag that is a punch apart. I used twine in the tag.
The "All about Me" is a chipboard punch apart purchased from Hobby Lobby.

The scallop was cut with the Silhouette. I used gray washi tape and put it on
yellow cardstock so the dots show up yellow and not the paper behind it. 

I have two photo mats that are 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".  The pictures
on the left are pictures that I set off of the page and then cut them off and put
the rest of the picture on the first page. When the pages are brought together the
pictures go back together.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7