Fresh Squeezed Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

This is a two page layout that I did using my Silhouette
 and Scrapping Bug Designs die cut sets.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is the first layout of the two page layout.
I have three double matted photo mats.
The large photo mat is 4" x 5 1/2" and 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
The small photo mats are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
The title is from the Scrapping Bug Designs Fresh
Squeezed die cut set. It is cut at 2"H.


I made this border going across the photo mat doing a print and cut.
I tried to cut this border with my Silhouette but it kept ripping, so I did a print and cut instead.


The bear inside the lemonade stand is 2"H. The lemonade stand is 5 1/2"H.
I used homemade enamel dots in the corners of the lemonade stand.
I used my white gel pen to make the details in the bear's eyes and nose.
I used red chalk to make the rosy cheeks.


This crate with lemons are 1 3/4"H. I used homemade enamel
dots on the corners of the crate.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have two large photo mats that are double matted.
The bottom mat is 4" x 5 1/2" and the bottom mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
I have one small photo mat that is double matter.
The bottom mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the top mat is 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".

This title is included in the Scrapping Bug Designs die cut set.
It is cut at 1 3/4"H.



This sitting bear is cut at 3 3/4"H.

This is a closer look at the border on the photo mats that I made
using a print and cut since it wouldn't cut out.

This standing bear is cut at 3 3/4"H.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7