First Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a first grade layout I did for my great nephew. I used several
different types of papers for this layout. I used paper from Colorbok and
The Second Wind Collection by Prima Marketing.
The bottom layer is cut with a curve in it.
The dictionary printed paper is  9 1/4" x 4 1/4", the green floral layer is 4" x 8 1/2",
The red Mambi paper I cut into two strips so one could go at the top
and the other can go to the bottom of the photo mat.
Let's look below for more information about this layout.
Here is my title using Reminisce die cut sticker sheet. I also
 layered a bus and a backpack on either side of the title.

I have peeking out from under the photo mat a project life card from the School kit.

I added this elementary school as a subtitle. I added some books under
the subtitle and pencils along the photo mat. I added stars by the subtitle.

These are the pencils I added to the side of the photo mat and
 I also added two star stickers to fill in any empty gaps.

The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7