What Is That? Scrapbook Layout (2014)

Here is a one page layout I did of my dog Angus.
I used the Spoiled Rotten paper pack purchased from Hobby Lobby.

The green scallop circle was cut with my Cricut at 4 1/2"H.
The blue striped layer is 7 1/4" x 3 1/2". The heart layer behind the
photo was a scrap and I cut a border with decorative scissors. It is 1" x 3 3/4".
The photo is 3 1/2" x 3 1/4". The title is two different font stickers.
"what is" is Oh Snap letter stickers and "that?" is Hooray Crimson Thickers.

The journaling tag is from A Dogs Life Project Life 3" x 4".
 I put a file folder tag that was a punch apart from Colorbok.
I used a phrase sticker placed on top of the file folder tag
from Oh Snap Typeset stickers.

The dark gray tag was cut using Elegant Edge Cricut cartridge at 4 1/2".
The small scallop circle is cut using Elegant Edge Cricut cartridge at 4 1/2"
The fire hydrant and "Grrr" is from Sandylion sticker set purchased from Scrapbook.com.
The small photo mat is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".

The scallop border is cut using Plantin Schoolbook at 1 1/2" x 7 3/4".
The paw print stickers are from Sandylion purchased from Scrapbook.com.
The paw print border is 8 1/2" x 1".


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7