Cutie Scrapbook Layout (2014)

This is a one page layout that I did for my dog Roxy.
She is a cutie. The paper is a DCWV Mosaic paper pad.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This embellishment cluster is made using flowers that were punch aparts
from by Colorbok I purchased from Big Lots and a
chip board butterfly bought at Hobby Lobby.

I used scraps from my patterned scrap drawer to make the different layers.
These papers come from many different collections.
The floral layer is 8 1/2" x 1", the green layer is 8 1/2" x 6",
the brown polka dot layer is  8 1/2" x 3 1/2", and the pink layer is 3" x 4 1/2".
I used a Fiskars notebook border punch. My photo mat is
double matted and the bottom mat is 4 3/4" x 4 1/4" and the bottom photo mat is
4 1/2" x 4". The cluster in the top right corner of the picture is punch aparts.
The girls rule embellishment is chip board. I also made a fishtail banner using my scissors.
The embellishment cluster at the lower left corner of the picture is a flower from
a Colorbok punch apart pad and the 100% spoiled is a chip board punch apart from Hobby Lobby.
I have two borders. The pink border is a Colorbok punch apart while the butterfly punch aparts
is a chipboard punch apart purchased from Hobby Lobby.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7