Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 5 and 6

Here is a two page layout I made using the Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have used some
cut aparts on this page. Above and below the border cut apart I put some
blue ribbon that came in the kit.

This photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". It will fit a 5" x 3 1/2" photo.
You can also see the cut aparts and ribbon up close.
 I have put the journaling card on blue cardstock.

These photo mats are smaller and are 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".
 I rounded the corners using a punch.

Here is page two of the two page layout. I have two cut apart borders set under the photo mats.
The photo mats are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". The smaller mats are cut aparts that are 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".

I took some patterned scraps and cut them to 3 1/2" x 1".
I placed them in the gaps between the photo mats. I then
took a Prima flower and brad and set to one side of the strip.

This is the smaller photo mats that came from cut apart sheet in the kit.
They are 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".

This is a look at the cut apart photo mats on the right side of the page.
These are also 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".

Here is a look at the 3 1/2" x 1" strips set around the photo mats.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7