Wet Nose, Warm Heart Scrapbook Layout (2014)

This is a two page layout using a page map by Becky Fleck. I used April 2012  #9.
I used paper from my stash, so I don't know what paper pads it came from because I used
to take my paper pads apart and cut them all down to 8 1/2" x 11", organize them by color
and store them on a shelf. Now I keep the paper pads in tack on a shelf.
I have a border along the left side of the page that was 2" x 11". 

The brown polka dot layer was cut using my Silhouette and was cut at 5 1/2"H.
The blue jean pattern was cut at 4 3/4" x 2 1/2". I used metal brads in the holes that were cut
in the scallop. I used a swirl that I cut using my Cricut. It cut three holes in swirl, so I used
blue jewels to cover those up. I used a metal rimmed tag set behind the swirl.
I used a title that I purchased from the Silhouette store and cut at 2"H.
The photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and I set a We R Memory Keepers polaroid
frame over the picture. I put a patterned paper behind the word "smile".

I used stickers from Sandylion Designs. I purchased these from Scrapbook.com.
I set the stickers on black cardstock then I punched a hole in the tops and
used a hemp cord to string them across the page.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7