Cool Treats Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

Here is a two page layout I made for a girl. All
the die cuts are done using print and cut feature.
I found the Donald Duck and the ice cream cone from a Google search.
All of the paper is from the Spring Fling paper pack except for the photo mats.
The paper for the photo mats came from my stash.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is the first page of the two page layout.
I have three photo mats that are cut to the same size.

The title is 2 1/4"H. It is made using the Disney font that was installed on my computer.
I typed the title then made a offset, grouped it all together and then print and cut as one piece.

This Donald Duck is cut at 5 1/2"H. I cut the ice cream cone that printed with Donald Duck
and replaced it with this one that I cut a while ago with my Cricut. 

I have cut the photo mats to 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I wrapped
pink twine around the photo mat and tied a bow. I purchased
the twine from The Twinery.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.

The title is 2 1/4"H. 

The ice cream cone is 5 1/2"H.

I have photo mats of two different sizes. The large mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"
 an the small photo mats are 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7