Kindergarten Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a Kindergarten page I made for my great nephew.
I used paper from All Season II paper pad and Me & My Big
 Ideas 8" x 8" Mambi School paper pad. 

Here is my top embellishment cluster. I took drywall tape and Gesso with purple paint
and I rubbed the drywall tape into the paint then dried excess off with paper towel then
I laid the drywall tape onto my paper where I wanted the imprint and rubbed with my finger
until I felt it was the way I wanted it. I used cut apart phrases from the All Seasons II paper pad. I attached
the "star student" embellishment with red glitter brads. I attached a small crayon border to the top of the
"star student' embellishment. I added some star stickers from Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.

Here I cut Kindergarten off the 8" x 8" paper and put that under the photo mat.
I added a crayon border from a cut apart sheet in the All Seasons II paper pad.
 I also added a star cut apart and an apple from the Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.

Along the left side of the layout I clustered several of the Reminisce die cut stickers.
I really like how they look as a border on the left side of the layout.

I have a double matted photo mat. The bottom mat is
5 1/2" x 7 1/2" and the top mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4". It will fit
a 5" x 7" school picture. I figured most parents always order at least a 5" x 7".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7