Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 7 and 8

Here is a two page layout that I made using Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is a look at page one of the two page layout.
I have a cut apart border down the center of the layout.
I also have two photo mats that are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". 

I have a green cut apart mat and I put a tag to the right side
and stapled a green sheer ribbon to the top of the tag. I set
metal stickers to the left of the tag on the green patterned mat.

This tag is set on the right side of the layout and it is a punch apart from the kit.
I have wrapped a sheer green ribbon from the kit and tied a bow.

Here is page two of the two page layout.
The "brilliant" border strip is a cut apart from the kit. 

This photo mats are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I have a tag that is a punch apart
set above the photo mat and green ribbon from the kit is tied on each end.

These patterned mats are cut aparts that are 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". 

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7