Cool Treats Scrapbook Layout (boy)

Here is a two page layout I made using images found on the internet.
The title is made using the Disney font that is installed on my computer.
All the paper is from the Spring Fling paper pad.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.

This baby Donald Duck is 5 1/2H" and he is made using print and cut feature.

The title is Disney font that is installed on my computer. It is 2 1/4"H.

I have three photo mats that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I wrapped green twine around the photo mat then tied a bow.
I purchased the twine from The Twinery.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.

I have the Disney font installed on my computer and that is what
I used to make the title that is cut at 2 1/4". I did an offset and
print and cut both the title and the offset as one die cut.

This cone was found doing a Google search. It is 5 1/2"H.
I did a print and cut with this die cut as well.

I used a Show and Tell journaling card by Pebbles, Inc.
I have two different sized photo mats on this page.
The large photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and the
small photo mats are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7