What a Great Couple Scrapbook Layout (2014)

Here is a two page layout that I just created for the sake of creating. I have
decided to add pictures of my husband and I at his brother's wedding.
I'm going to add a title "What A Great Couple."
Let's take a look below for more details.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have used papers from my stash.
The pink layer is cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" and the pink swirl layer is cut at 8 1/2" x 9".
The blue scallop borders were cut using a scallop scissors.

I used a large doily from my stash and painted it using yellow watercolors.
I used swirls from a punch apart purchased at Tuesday Morning.
I added Prima flowers and jewels to the center.
I added a green and yellow tag that I cut using my Silhouette.
The green tag is 2" and the yellow tag is 1 1/2".
The small scallop circle is a stamp.

The bottom photo mats are 4" x 4" and the top photo mats are 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".
The top photo mats are embossed using the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder.
I used yellow pearl watercolors and a water brush and painted over the photo mats.

This bottom cluster uses a swirl with Prima flowers also.
The yellow tag is cut at 1 1/2" using the Silhouette and the green
tag is cut at 2" using the Silhouette also. I used a stamp
to make the fishtail tag. I also used a scallop circle stamp.
The heart I cut from hand. 

This is the second page of the two page layout. All
the layers and die cuts are the same as the first page.
I added homemade enamel dots to the pages.








Click below to view the YouTube videos:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7