You Are My Sunshine Baby Layout (2014)

Here is a two page layout I did using Scrapping Bug Designs die cuts.
All the die cuts except the bears are outlined using pearl watercolors.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This title I made using a font on my computer and clouds and a sun I found
by doing a Google search. I put everything together, grouped it together then made
a offset then I cut the die cuts and font out individually and pieced it together onto the offset.
The sun is 1 1/2"H, clouds are 1 1/2" and 1". The font is 1 1/2"H.

This standing bear is 5 1/2" and the sun is 1 1/2". The sun is cut using Create a Critter
and Peachy Keen's Everyday Paper Doll face assortment. The cloud is cut from Create a Critter as well 2".

The floral layer is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  I painted the drywall tape blue and set at the top and bottom
of the layout. I have two photo mats that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and a ribbon from
my stash I wrapped around the photo mat and then tied a knot in the front.
This photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped a ribbon from my stash around
the photo mat and tied a knot. At the top left of the photo mat I cut two clouds
using Create a Critter cutting them at 1 1/2" and 1".
Here is the second page of this two page layout.
The floral layer is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". 

I have two small photo mats at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and have ribbon from my stash
wrapped around the photo mats with a knot tied in the middle.
I have two clouds cut from Create a Critter. One is 1 1/2" while the other is 1".

This bear is 5 1/2"H from Scrapping Bug Designs. The sun is cut at 2"
using Create a Critter cartridge and Peachy Keen's Everyday Paper Dolls face assortment.
The cloud is cut at 2" using Create a Critter.

Here is the second part of the title also has a offset made using Silhouette
software then cut the individual die cuts and piecing them onto the offset. I have the
clouds and sun from a Google search. Font is one downloaded onto my computer.

Here is the large photo mat that is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I wrapped a ribbon
from my stash around the photo mat and tied a knot in the center.
I also cut a journaling tag that is 4" from the Silhouette.
I tied a ribbon around the top of the tag as well.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7