Fourth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

I have made a fourth grade layout for my great nephew.
I used papers from K Company and Second Wind Collection.
I cut a circle background from my Silhouette.
There is a blue layer behind the photo mat that is 6 3/4" x 8 3/4".
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

Here is a cluster of stickers at the top of the layout. I have my title
and I like how it looks if you cluster other stickers near the title.
All stickers are from Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.
I have set behind the circle background a school project life card.

Here is another cluster of stickers at the bottom right of the layout.
The stickers are also from Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.


I have cut two strips and placed along side the photo mat on the left side of the layout.
The orange strip is 3/4" x 11" while the aqua strip is 3/4" x 10".
I cut a circle and put behind this cluster. The circle is 2 1/4" from the Silhouette.
I used several stickers from the Reminisce die cut sticker sheet. I like
using the stars in various places on the layout around each cluster to help tie it all together.

The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7