Seventh Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is the seventh grade layout I did for my great nephew.
I used Creative Scrappers sketch #264 by Jenny Gevans.
I used K Company and Second Wind Collection patterned papers.
I used a dictionary print cut at 6 1/2" x 4 1/2", striped patterned
layer is 2" x 6 1/2"and the floral pattern is 7 1/4" x 2 3/4".
I used a border punch on the floral print.

Here is the cluster at the bottom of the layout.  I used stickers
from Reminisce die cut sticker sheet. This sticker sheet had red stars instead of yellow.

The cluster in the top left are stickers from the Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.

This photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4". I used a 4" x 6" school
project life journaling card set behind the photo mat. 

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7