First Day of School Scrapbook layout (Page one)

Here is a one page layout I did for my great nephew. Now his first day of school
can be documented. I made it using the All Seasons II paper pad,
Mambi school 8" x 8" paper pad by Me & My Big Ideas.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This Mambi 8"x 8" sheet has the title printed on it.
I added glitter glue to the apple. This 8" x 8" paper also had
journaling lines already printed as well.
 I also splattered watercolor paints around the layout.
I took another striped patterned paper and I cut a green
strip for the top and a blue strip for the bottom.

This photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the paper is from All Seasons II paper pack.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7