Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 13 and 14



This is a two page layout that I made using Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.

This is a stamp from the kit and I stamped it on white cardstock
 and then set brads from the kit on either side.

These photo mats are cut at 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". I have rounded the corner using a punch.

These photo mats are mounted onto white cardstock
that is 4 1/2" x 7 1/2".  The photo mats are 4 1/4" x 3 3/4".

Here is page two of the two page layout.


These photo mats are 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" and the corners are rounded using a corner punch.

I have a double matted photo mat. The bottom mat is 5 1/2" x 4" and the top
mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I also have a small mat beside the large photo mat that is 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".

This border is a cut apart and I set a orange brad in the center of the swirl made using words.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7