One In A Melon Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a layout I made using Scrapping Bug Designs One
in a melon die cut set. I didn't want to piece the die cuts, so
I did a print and cut instead. It is so much easier.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This is the first page of the two page layout.
 I have two different sized photo mats.
They are both double matted.

This little bear eating a watermelon is 4"H. He is a print and cut
because he is so small and didn't want to piece him together.

The title is 4 1/2"H. All die cuts are popped up on foam dimensionals.

These photo mats are double matted. The bottom photo mats are
3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and 4" x 5 1/2"  while the top photo mats are
3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I wrapped
a ribbon from my stash around the photo mat and attach it to the back with tape.

This is the second page of the two page layout.
I have made the photo mats two different sizes on this page.

This bear holding a large slice of watermelon is 4". 

This photo mat is double matted. The bottom mat
 is 4" x 5 1/2"and the top mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

 I have cut a slice of watermelon that is 1 1/4"H. I
purchased this watermelon from the Silhouette store. I adhered it to a strip of
black cardstock then adhered the strip to the back of the journaling card.
The journaling card is a Show and Tell by Pebbles, Inc.

I have two small photo mats that are double matted.
The bottom mat is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" while the top mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7