All Boy Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page layout I did for my great nephew. This layout is
 all done using the Silhouette Cameo and the print and cut feature.
 I even got my patterned paper from the Silhouette.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I have cut two fishtail banners using First Few Years at 4 1/4".
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the top banner.
The sun is a Google search and I used the print and cut feature.
The sun is 3 1/2".

This title is made using a font on my computer. I did weld the
title together to make it easier. "All" is 2" and the offset is 2 1/2". 

I have two photo mats on this first page that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I used a picket
fence border punch to make the border going across the photo mat.

I found the grass in a Google search as well. It is 3 1/2". The precious moments
boy with turtle is 5" and is a coloring page that I used the fill feature to color him in then
print and cut him out. I really like how this turned out.
This was my first layout using my Silhouette Cameo.
I used a rubber dragonfly from my stash because the one that
came with the coloring page didn't cut out well.

Here is the second page of this two page layout.
I have two large photo mats that are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I used the picket fence border punch to punch the
fence border that goes across the photo mats.

Here is a close look at one of the photo mats. This photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
It has the picket fence border punch going to across it.

I have cut two fishtail banners at 4 1/4" from First Few Years Cricut cartridge.
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the top banner.
"Boy" is 3" and the offset is 3 1/4".

I found the grass in a Google search and used the trace feature.
The grass is 3 1/2"H. I did a print and cut on the grass.

Here is a look at the precious moments boy that I found in a Google search. He was
a coloring page that I colored using my Silhouette software then I print him on my printer
then cut him out using my Silhouette. He is 5".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7