What? I Am Innocent

This is a one page layout that I made using March 2006 the 6th one listed on the page.
I used Page Maps by Becky Fleck. I used Spoiled Rotten paper pad.

I made page corners using a scissors and cardstock. I put a page corner
at the top left and bottom right of the layout. The tag and cards are cut aparts
 from Dear Lizzy Neopolitan, Amy Tan Yes, Please and DIY Shop.
The word "play" is from a vellum phrase pack I purchased from Big Lots.
The words "curious, mischief, and play" are from Firefly Vellum Phrase pad.
The photo mat is 2 1/4" x 2 3/4".

All the vellum stickers are from a Firefly Vellum Phrase sticker pad.
The title is done using a variety of font stickers.
"what?" is Honey Thickers, "I Am" is Hooray Aqua Thickers, and
"Innocent" is Cosmo Cricket typeset stickers.

Photo mat is 2 1/4" x 2 3/4". The "Cross my heart" is from a vellum phrase pack.
I put it on the blue with white striped paper scrap.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7