Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 15 and 16

Here is a two page layout I made using Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
The blue patterned layer at the bottom of the layout is 8 1/2" x 3".
The small patterned green layer is 1 3/4" x 2 3/4".

The strip is a cut apart and the three small squares are punch aparts.
I set a brad in the left corners of the punch aparts.

I have two double matted photo mats. The bottom photo mat
is  4" x 5 1/2" and the top mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
I wrapped the blue ribbon around the photo mats.

I cut this teal rectangle to 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" and stamped using a Fiskars stamp set.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have small photo mats that are 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". I have two punch aparts
set at the bottom of the layout and put a white brad in the corners.

I have two double matted photo mats. The bottom mat is
5 1/2" x 4" and the top mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4'. I have wrapped a
teal ribbon around the top photo mat and attached to the back with tape.

I used a wood grain background stamp and stamped a border across the cardstock
and then I cut 1" x 1" squares and stamped a background on all the small
 squares using small background stamps that came with the kit.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7