Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 1 and 2


Here is a two page layout using Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap Kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Here is page one of this two page layout.


The patterned square pattern is cut from a patterned paper from the kit.
It has squares printed on it that can be used for photos. I cut it to 7 3/4" x 4".
There are two cut apart strips that i cut in half and use at the top and bottom of this patterned layer.
This is a photo mat that is set on a blue layer that is cut at 7 1/2" x 4".
I set metal stickers that came in the kit to the left side of the cardstock
and then I used orange ribbon from the kit and wrapped around
the blue cardstock layer and tied a knot. The photo mat is double matted.
The bottom mat is cut at 5 1/2"x 4" and the top mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

Here is page two of the two page layout. I made the background
 using a background stamp from the kit. I have two cut apart strips
on right side of page with another square patterned cut apart set between. 
I have a double matted photo mat. The bottom mat is 5 1/2" x 4"
 and the top photo mats are 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

This is my small photo mat that is double matted also. The bottom
mat is 4 1/4" x 4" and the top mat is 4" x 3 3/4".

I have a cut apart journaling card that I matted on blue cardstock. 
The blue cardstock is 3 1/2" x 3". I have blue metal rings from the kit attached
with blue brads and orange ribbon is threaded through the loops and attached to the back.


I have used a Fiskars friends stamp set to stamp this sentiment on the page.


Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7