Smile Big Scrapbook Layout (2014)

This is a one page layout I did using papers from my stash.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This honeycomb pattern is cut at 5 3/4" x 3 3/4". The photo mats are cut
at 2 3/4" x 2 1/4". Fish tail banner is cut using scissors.
Made two small borders at bottom of photo mats using a bracket
border punch.  It's a Martha Stewart border punch.
I used a Share and Tell journaling cards from Pebbles, Inc.
I put Prima flowers next to fish tail banner and put glitter brads in the center.

I used a circle stencil to cut out these circles. The large circle
 is 3 1/2" and the small circle is 2 3/4". I cut a small fish tail banner.
I have a Prima flower I set near the banner and put a glitter brad in the center.
I used a zig zag rub on at the bottom of the circle. I used two different font
stickers to make my title.  The "smile" stickers are Oh Snap Typeset stickers
and "Big" is Thickers.

I used watercolors to paint on the stems of the flowers. I used Prima flowers with glitter brads
and homemade enamel dots set in the center on top of the stems.
I used a tag from Colorbok punch aparts. I also put the zig zag rub ons at the bottom of the
layout. I used a vellum phrase that I put on white cardstock, so it will show up more. It came from
a vellum phrase pack I purchased from Big Lots.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7