Must Love Dogs Scrapbook Layout (2014)

This is a one page layout that I did. I used paper from my stash.
This layout is made using a lot of scraps.
The large pink layer is cut to 6 1/4" x 8".
Let's look below for more details about this page.

I used a swirl with leaves and added a Prima flower and a jewel. I found
a floral button and added that to the swirl. I used my homemade enamel dots.

Here I made a circle to house the title using different sized pink jewels.
I used several different font stickers for the title. For "must" I used Hugs vanilla Thickers,
"love" I used Oh Snap Alphabet stickers, and "dogs" I used Hello burlap Thickers.
I replaced the "O" in the word love for a heart jewel.

Here is another swirl with leaves and I added another Prima flower along with a floral button.
I put some of my homemade enamel dots around the swirl.

These squares are 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" and all cut from scraps.

Here is a view at the squares I used at the bottom of the layout.
I also used zigzag punch aparts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7