Laugh More Enjoy The Little Things Scrapbook Layout (2014)

Here is a one page layout I put together with no idea in mind.
I do end up using pictures of Coco when she was small enough to fit in my hand.
I used a variety of product. I used polaroids and jars from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection.
They were cut aparts from the paper pad I purchased at Tuesday Morning.
I made my own background paper using my Triple "M" mists.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is a look at the polaroid and jar from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan.
I used a scallop and butterfly which were punch aparts. I also
used metal heart brads that I purchased at Big Lots.

This is a look at the yellow twine from The Twinery that I used as a flight pattern
for the butterfly. I twisted it to make the loops then adhered it using my dot runner.
This cluster was made using a variety of embellishments.
The hearts and scallop is a punch apart purchased from Tuesday Morning.
I don't know company name because I have them in a storage box for easy access.
I have a polaroid from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan. I have a journaling
card tucked behind the photo mat that is Pebbles Share & Tell.
The "laugh more' sticker is a vellum sticker from Fireflly Phrase Vellum sticker pack.
I used a clip from Smash and some yellow twine I tied in a bow. 

This bottom cluster has several cut aparts from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan.
The tag is a punch apart from Colorbok. The "enjoy the little things" is a
vellum sticker from Firefly Vellum Phrase sticker pack. I also have
a small scallop circle that is also a punch apart from Colorbok.

I have several paper layers from various collections since they were from my scrap drawer.
The Gingham layer is 3 1/2" x 6 1/4", the pink layer is 2 1/4" x 6" and I used a
notebook paper border punch by Fiskars, Brown polka dot layer is
7" x 5", and the diamond pattern is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 1/2".
The photo mats are 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7