a Boy and his Dog Scrapbook Layout

Here is a two page layout that I made using a Boy and his Dog
 die cut set by Scrapping Bug Designs. The paper I purchased
from Michaels open stock paper selection.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I made two borders using
the Silhouette. I purchased the border from the Silhouette store.
The border is 8 1/2" x 2".

I have two double matted photo mats. The bottom mat is
3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and the top photo mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and
it is embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder Argyle.

This title comes with the die cut set and I cut it at 4 1/2"H.

This little boy holding a bone is 6"H. I added blue enamel dots to his trousers.
I drew the details in ihs eyes with a white gel pen.

This dog is 3 3/4"H. I used my white gel pen to draw
the details in the die cuts eyes and nose.

Here is a look at all the die cuts on the page.
You can also see the borders that I cut with my Silhouette.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have two double scalloped borders on this page as well.
They are 8 1/2" x 2" and they are cut using the Silhouette.

This boy is 3 1/2"H, dog is 1 1/2"H, and doghouse is 4"H.
I forgot to use my white gel pen to do the details in the dog's eyes,
but I do realize it eventually, but not before I took the pictures.
I was editing the pictures when I noticed it, so I went and fixed that. 

The little boy giving a dog a bath is 4 1/4"H. I added
glossy accents to the bubble to give them that wet appearance.

I have three double matted photo mats all are the same size. I embossed the top photo mat
using the Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder. The bottom photo mat is
3 3/4" x 3 3/4" while the top photo mat is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7