Ninth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

I made this ninth grade layout for my great nephew.
I used Sketch N Scrap sketch #56 by Lisa Hidy.
The paper is K Company. I cut the background down to 8 1/4" x 10 3/4",
so I can mount it onto a dark gray cardstock. I have a red mesh pattern
that is cut at 5 3/4" x 10 1/4", orange pattern is 8 1/4" x 3 1/2".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This cluster at the top right of the layout is done using Reminisce die cut stickers.
The stars I made using my Silhouette. I filled the stars with an ombre effect to match
the stars that came with the sticker sheets. I ran out, but wanted to continue to use stars.
I put glossy accents over the stars to make them appear glossy like the stickers.

I cut a small piece off a border strip to use here at the left side of the page.
I scattered more stars around this small border strip.

At the bottom left I have another cluster that is Reminisce die cut stickers.
I used a school project life 3" x 4" journaling card.
It fits perfectly under the bottom of the photo mat for
quick removal to get to the journaling.
The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7