Seize The Day Scrapbook Layout (2014)

This is a one page layout I did with no idea in mind for it.
I did use a page map by Becky Fleck, but didn't write down which one I used.
The plaid pattern I cut to 7 1/2" x 10" and the watercolor pattern I cut
 to 5 1/4" x 6 3/4". The photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".
I used sequins to put a border on the left


This cluster is from On Trend and Neapolitan. The polaroid and jar are
 from Neapolitan and the "here or there" is from On Trend.

This scallop circle is cut from the watercolor paper using the
 Cricut and it is cut at 3 1/2" and the circle is cut at 2 1/2".
The sticker is from Firefly Vellum Phrase sticker pack.
I used a butterfly paper punch to cut the butterflies.
Here is a look at more butterflies I punched out using a paper punch.
I also have a journaling card from Pebbles Share & Tell.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7