Goodnight Moon Baby Layout (2014)

This layout is a two page layout I made using paper I purchased from Big Lots.
I got my die cuts from Scrapping Bug Designs Goodnight Moon die cut set.
I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut borders and a tag.
I used the die cuts to do a print and cut instead of piecing them together.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have a border cut using my Silhouette.
I have the border set at the top and bottom of the layout. I also cut a offset for this border.
It is cut at 1"H while the offset is 1 1/4"H.

The title is a print and cut. I did a fill to the stars. It gave them an ombre effect.
The title is cut at 4"H.

This bear with book is cut at 4". 

I have two small photo mats that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I wrapped twine from The Twinery
around the photo mats and then strung a button from my stash and tied a bow.

This is a large photo mat that is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I wrapped twine around this photo mat as well and I added a button
to the photo mat and tied a bow.

Here is the second layout of the two page layout.

This bear with pillow die cut is 4"H. 

This fishing bear die cut is 4"H. I used gray twine from The Twinery as fishing line.
I have a photo mat that is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I cut a fold-over card
 at 3 1/4" from Silhouette store and added a button with a bow.

I have two photo mats that are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". I wrapped pink twine from
The Twinery around the photo mat and then fed the ends through the buttons and tied a bow.


Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7