Second Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

This is the second grade layout I made for my great nephew.
I used a lot of patterned papers from my scrap drawer. I also used
cardstock and patterned papers from my stash, so I no longer know where they came from.

Here is the title sitting upon a ruler that came from
 the Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.

I cut this circle at 3" using my Silhouette and then I
sewed around the circle purposely giving it a messy look.
The patterned paper came from a school 8" x 8"
 paper pad by Me & My Big Ideas. 

This top cluster is made using Reminisce die cut sticker sheets.

I cut these strips at 1" x 2" and placed them evenly going to down the
 left side of the page. There are 5 strips in each row going across.

This photo mat is double matted. The bottom mat is
5 1/2" x 7 1/2" and the top mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".

This is a project life card from the school kit. It
easily slides in and out behind the photo mat.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7