Under Construction Baby Scrapbook Layout (2014)

Here is a layout I planned on my Silhouette. All of the
patterned paper is patterns that were in Silhouette Designer Edition software.
The die cuts are all coloring pages that I found doing a Google search.
The title I made using font installed on my computer.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout.
The background page is wood plank that I printed on my printer.
All the die cuts are print and cut on the Silhouette.

This photo mat is 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I wrapped a ribbon around the photo mat and tied a knot.
I found a brick pattern in my Silhouette software, so filled my photo mats with this pattern
and then printed it out using my printer.  I also sprayed drywall tape using orange and yellow
homemade mists and set behind the photo mats.
This die cut is a print and cut and is 6"H.
I used googly eyes for Bob the Builder and his cat.

The title was made using a font on my computer. I did a print and cut with the title as well.
I took white cardstock and a black zig writer and scribbled lines and then glued the
title to the white cardstock and cut around it to leave a border.

This is the second page of this two page layout. I have three photo mats of two
different sizes on the is layout. I also have drywall tape I mist with my
homemade mists behind each of the photo mats.

These photo mats are 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and I wrapped ribbon from
my stash around the photo mats and tied a knot to the front.

Here I have a small photo mat that is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I also wrapped ribbon around this photo mat
and tied a knot to the front and put drywall tape I mist with my homemade mists behind the photo mat.
I have another die cut that was a coloring page and it is cut to 5"H.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7