Tilescapes Club Scrap Kit (November 2011) - Pages 3 and 4

Here is a two page layout I did using Tilescapes 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used a background stamp from the kit at the top right and bottom left of the layout.

The orange layer is 8 1/2" x 6". I have a light blue layer with squares printed on it
and I am going to use them for photo mats. I attached orange metal loops to the edge
of the blue patterned paper being used for photos using brads. I tied a blue ribbon through the
loops and then attached the ribbon onto the back of the layout.

The "colorful" border is a cut apart that came with the kit. 

Here is page two of the two page layout. The light blue layer is cut at
7 1/2" x 7 1/2". The orange layer is cut at 6 1/2" x 3".
The photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

This tag is a punch apart. I also tied a orange ribbon through it and attached a safety pin.

This sentiment border is also a punch apart and a blue ribbon is tied to each end.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7