Here and Now Scrapbook Layout

This layout I did for my bulldog Hoss. I used my Silhouette for all the cuts.
I used a Creative Scrappers sketch #268 by Jenny Gevans.

Here is a look at the top three circles. All the circles
are 2 1/2"and cut using the Silhouette.

Here is a look at the bottom three circles together.

This circle has a 2" Fancy Pants "Hello/Hi" speech bubble.
I made and offset, but set it to zero because I only want
the creme paper to show through the words. When I did the offset, I did
have to ungroup the offset and delete the word "Hello" off the offset.

Here is a closeup of my bulldog Hoss. What a cutie like his sisters Roxy and Coco.

This circle houses the ampersand. It is from the
 You & Me banner in the Silhouette store. I ungrouped
everything and deleted everything but the ampersand.
I did some stitching at the bottom and added three different colored enamel dots.

These triangles I made using the free hand tool in the Silhouette
Designer Edition software.  I made three different sizes.

I made this embellishment using Echo Park Here & Now cut at 2 1/2".
I printed it on my printer first before I cut it out.

This star I got from "star of the show title mouse with film strip" die cut
from the Silhouette store.  I ungrouped everything and then deleted all but the star
the mouse was holding and then resized the star to 2 3/4".
I stitched at the top of the star and added enamel dots.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7