Sixth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is a sixth grade layout I did for my great nephew.
I used a Creative Scrappers sketch #260 by Kristine.
I used a triangle mat cut with the Silhouette to make my background.
I used a few paper layers. The light green honeycomb printed paper is
6" x 7 1/2", green printed paper is 7" x 3 3/4", and the red pattern is 3" x 10 3/4".

Here is a look at my bottom cluster. I used a "school days are here" cut apart along
with a row of three stars also cut apart from All Seasons II paper pad.  I used
stickers from Reminisce die cut sticker sheet. This sticker sheet had blue start instead of yellow ones.

Here is a look at a cluster of stickers in the top right corner of the photo mat.
These stickers are also from Reminisce die cut sticker sheet. I also am using
a school project life journaling card that I have peeking out of the photo mat.

The photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7