Third Grade Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

Here is the third grade layout I did for my great nephew and my niece.
I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers sketch #3 by Aphra Bolyer.
I used paper from K company. The aqua pattern behind
 the photo mat is 6 1/4" x 10 1/4" and the orange floral
patterned layer is 8" x 5".  I cut 2" circles using my Silhouette
Cameo. Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is my title using Reminisce die cut stickers. I also put stars near the title.

Behind the title I added two pencils and stars from the Reminisce die cut sticker sheet.

I used an elementary school sticker as a subtitle. I also added a
notebook and pile of books along with some stars from the
Reminisce die cut sticker sheet to tie it all together.

Photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7