A grandpa is someone you never outgrow the need for Scrapbook Layout

Here is a layout I created of my dad and his great grandson.
He was wanting to ride on his legs.  My dad was a horse
for a night.  I used Grandpa's Lap digital kit
designed by Crazy 4 Monograms.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used digital paper from the Grandpa's Lap kit.
The striped patterned layer is 7 3/4" x 6 1/2".
The polka dot layer behind photo is 6" x 6 1/4".

The die cuts are as follows:
Wood frame 4 1/4"H, key 2 1/4"H and ribbon 1"H (I grouped
together and printed as one element), envelope with stamp
2"H, butterfly 3/4"H, title 4"H (the first part of the title
is printed on the envelope. I then had to erase the title
that I printed on the envelope from the bottom cluster, but
couldn't get the a erased cause it's to close tothe flowers, so I cut as it was
then lined it up, so you can't even tell), metal wing 2 1/2"H

Here I took heart sequins from my stash and sprinkled along the
top and bottom of the layout.  I like how that looks.

These die cuts are as follows:
Bracket journaling card 5"H, butterfly 3/4"H,
flourish 2 3/4"H, yellow flower 1/4"H, orange rose 1/2"H,
brown rose 1/2"H, gear 1"H, and elm leaf 2 3/4"H.

The die cuts in this cluster is as follows:
elm leaf 2"H, envelope 2 1/4"H, pocket watch 2 1/2"H,
brown flower 1 1/2"H, word printed flower 1 1/2"H,
orange flower 1 1/2"H, orange rose 1"H, brown rose 1"H,
and glasses 1"H.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7