Looking for Adventure Scrapbook Layout

I used Creative Scrapper Sketch Vol 1 Pg. 13.
I created this layout using Bazzill cardstock along
with bits and pieces from my stash.  I want to try to
use up some old small embellishments that I didn't use
all of on past layouts, so I threw in a glass container and I want
to try to use them up or I am giving them to my friend's kids who
like to come  and scrapbook with me.  The Horse pattern is 4 x 10"
from Lucky Charm paper pad.  The yellow pattern with small pink
hearts is  1 3/4" x 11" from Studio Callico Snippets Collection Hey.
The Black and creme diagonal print is 4" x 8" from Crate Paper
Summer Love.  The floral print is 2" x 10" from Crate Paper Sweet  Disposition.

Photo mat is 3 1/2" x 4" from Studio Calico Wanderlust
paper pad.  The vellum pieces are from Crate Paper Oh Darling.
The die cut pieces is Crate Paper Closeknit.  The flags are from
Basic Grey Hey You collection.  I did add vellum for added interest to the layout 

behind the photo.  The "me oh my" card is from a cut apart sheet within
the Studio Calico Hey Snippets collection.  The yellow velllum embellishment
with stitching is Amy Tangerine vellum embellishment.
"Good times" file tab at top of photo is from Hey Boy collection.
"Looking & Adventure is American Crafts Crate Paper Thickers in wood.
"For" is Basic Grey Hey Girl alphabet stickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7